This coming Easter 2012, Jinjerup teams up with Craftbits.com to bring you the very cute Easter Bunny printables set! These brand new FREE printables are a combo set of Easter Bunny Giftbag & Easter Bunny bookmarks!
If you are looking for a cute way of packaging your Easter treats (chocolates, sweets & gifts), the Easter Bunny Giftbag will be just for you! With cute bunnies & easter eggs, this bright colorful giftbag goes very well with our Easter Bunny bookmarks: 3 fab easter egg themed bookmarks! Plus we’ve even created a cute little pocket for the bookmarks, placed on the side of the gift bag. A happy early Easter to everyone & have fun using your Easter Bunny Printables!!
Cute Easter Bunny Giftbag & Bookmarks
The 3 Cute Easter Bunny Bookmarks
Zoomed in view of Cute Easter Bunny Bookmarks and their side pocket
Cute Easter bookmarks, hard at work!
MORE EASTER FREEBIES FOR YOU:
Please click HERE to download Easter Bunny Bookmarks Template
(Download instructions: Click on the link above and you will be led to a webpage with a folder icon and Easter Bunny Bookmarks text beside the folder icon, click on the folder icon to begin downloading your freebie’s zip folder. After downloading, unzip folder and print PDF files with Adobe Reader.)
To download the Easter Bunny Giftbag, please hop on over to Craftbits.com
Please click HERE to visit the Easter Bunny Giftbag at Craftbits.com
PDF FILE INFO
1) The PDF Files are formatted to letter sized: 11″x 8.5″.
2) Open & print PDF files in FREE Adobe Reader software.
3) Your screen & printer’s printout colors may look slightly different from PDF files.
When you use Jinjerup & Craftbits PDF files, you agree that you can only print & use Jinjerup & Craftbits PDF Files for your own personal, non-commercial use only. You are not allowed to share, change, sell, distribute, re-sell the PDF files or printed copies of the PDF files for any profit or commercial use. The copyright is not transferable with the sale or use of Jinjerup & Craftbits PDF files. All designs, photos, art & illustration (content) is property of Jinjerup & Craftbits and Copyright © Jinjerup & Craftbits.com. Jinjerup & Craftbits retains all rights to content.
1) When printed at 100% on letter sized cardstock, the size of the giftbag (without the handle attached) is width: 8.5cm/3.3 inch, height: 9.1cm/3.6inch & dimension: 4.5cm/1.8 inch. Base of giftbag is a rectangle, width (6.5cm/2.6 inch) & length (4.6cm/ 1.8inch).
2) When printed at 100% on letter sized cardstock, each bookmark is about width (2.3cm/0.9 inch) & height (6.5cm/2.6 inch). The side pocket is available as part of the bookmarks’ PDF. The side pocket is detachable, as in should readers want to attach it to the giftbasket, they can choose to do so or they can use the bookmarks as is. When folded, the side pocket is width (3.2cm/1.3 inch) & height (4.6cm/ 1.8inch).
3) Since this Giftbag is to be constructed from cardstock, it would be advisable that only lightweight gifts be placed inside of giftbasket. Also, ribbon or string handles are stronger than the paper handle.
4) The height of the handle can be adjusted according to the reader’s preference, ie: the paper handle can be shortened or the handle can be lengthened if the reader prefers to use longer ribbon/string.
5) Your screen & printer’s printout colors may look slightly different from PDF files. PDF files are formatted to print on letter sized paper/card stock and PDF Files are not editable.
• Easter Bunny Bookmarks PDF File
• glue or tape
• paper cutter/blade
• printer (optional, you can also print your PDF File at your local print shop)
• thick paper/card stock (optional, you can also print your PDF File at your local print shop)
• single hole puncher (optional, you can make your own holes using a paper cutter)
• ribbon/string (optional, for a stronger Giftbag handle)
• inkless ball point pen/blunt tipped tool (optional, for easier folding/scoring)
BOOKMARKS PICTURE TUTORIAL
Please refer to the visual tutorial below on how to make the bookmarks & attach the side pocket to the giftbag. The tutorial for the giftbag can be viewed at Craftbits.com. Please click HERE to visit the Easter Bunny Giftbag at Craftbits.com
Step 1: Open Easter Bunny Bookmark’s PDF File in Adobe Reader and print out on cardstock or thicker paper stock using your printer (or you can print the PDF File at your local print shop). Gather all the materials needed to make the Easter Bunny Bookmarks.
Step 2: Select the bookmark you want.
Step 3: Cut out the bookmark.
Step 4: These are what the 3 bookmarks look like after cutting.
Step 5: Use the bookmark for your books!
OPTIONAL: GIFTBAG POCKET FOR STORING BOOKMARKS
Step 6: Print and cut the Giftbag Pocket template.
Step 7: Using the back of your paper cutter/blade or using a inkless ball point pen, score along the folding lines. (Scoring means lightly dragging your back of blade or pen across the folding lines to make folding easier.) Fold according to the folding lines.
Step 8: This is what your folded Giftbag Pocket looks like. Place glue or tape on side & bottom flaps of the Giftbag Pocket.
Step 9: Fold side & bottom flaps in and firmly attach to the Easter Bunny Giftbag.
Step 10: Place your bookmarks in the Easter Bunny Giftbag’s new Pocket!
Step 11: Your Easter Bunny Giftbag & Bookmarks Set is all ready!
Note: Images shown are only illustrated previews, images and/or thumbnails of the PDF files.